From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: <fmt:setBundle> vs <fmt:bundle>
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 15:31:40 GMT
Yes, this is a spec change.  As of Beta2, the functionality of tags like
<fmt:bundle> was split into two tags:  one for applying to the tag's body
(if applicable) and one for setting a value.  The body-related tags kept
the old names; the 'setter' tags were given names beginning with 'set'.

Beta2 implements the PFD spec, which reflects this change.

--
Shawn Bayern
"JSP Standard Tag Library"   http://www.jstlbook.com