From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: JSTL Question
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:46:21 GMT
It's a little hard to tell exactly what you're trying to do here, but it
might be helpful to know that '${restaurant.cuisine}' is the same as
'${restaurant[param.field]}' if "param.field" is equal to "cuisine".
With this, you would need only the single case.  This strategy is only
useful if you really can guarantee that you know all the possible values
of "param.field".  If you can't be certain, then this could produce
unexpected problems down the road.