From PGibbo...@aol.com
Subject <c:when problem
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:46:09 GMT
Hi There,
i have a strange problem when i am using a when clause with multiple
conditions, ie

<c:choose>
<c:when  test="${nc.Response=='Exchange Failure'} && ${!empty  nc.readyDate}">
Planned
</c:when>
<c:when  test="${nc.Response!='SUCCESS'}">
${nc.Response}
</c:when>
<c:otherwise>
Enabled
</c:otherwise>
</c:choose>

for my example I know that Response = 'Exchange Failure' and that there is  a
readyDate.  However the condition never evaluates to true.  ie i  would
expect the word planned to be printed, but it isn't.  Is there  something i've over
looked here?

thx in advance pg