From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Evaluation
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:18:07 GMT
Maybe you could back up a bit and tell us exactly what is stored
where, and under what names. In your first message, you referred to "a
request parameter whose value is a ResultSet", which is just not
possible, since request parameters are, by definition, strings. Once
we know what is stored where, I'm sure we can give you a simple
solution. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper