From Siva Yenneti <sivayenn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Setting page size dynamically in datagrid paging...
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:34:51 GMT
Hi,

I am tring to use a variable for *pageSize* to work in
the *paging* attribute of the datagrid but can't get
it to work. I am attaching my code for your perusal.
Could you please see where I am doing wrong in the
code?

I declared a scope variable

-- int pageSize = 2;

which I used in

<paging size="${pageSize}"
nextUrlVar="next" previousUrlVar="previous"
pagesVar="pages"/>

It is working if I do this way: <paging size="2"
nextUrlVar="next" previousUrlVar="previous"
pagesVar="pages"/>

My actualy intention is to let the user choose the
pageSize in the form he submits to get to this results
page.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
-Siva