From "Scott Arbeitman" <sc...@coffeeflower.com.au>
Subject Image Sandbox Taglib Help
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:35:30 GMT
I'm new to using JSP and custom tags and the J2EE environment in general.

I'm trying to use the image taglib in a Coldfusion (.cfm) page on JRun 4
app server,

I've followed the instructions (copy the .jar and .tld into the
/WEB-INF/lib and /WEB-INF respectively, and edit the
web.xml). I've had success with the random taglib following the same
instructions.

When i do

<cfimport taglib="/WEB-INF/taglibs-image.tld" prefix="image" />
<image:image />

I get the following error:

500 com/mullassery/imaging/Imaging.

Alternatively, does anyone know another tag library for image manipulation?