From Patrick Heck <PH...@camsys.com>
Subject Re: License conundrum
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 14:23:18 GMT
I sent this question several days ago, about licensing... would this be
better addressed to a dev list? I know that many Sun Jars are distributed
with a license that allows redistribution with a product, but I want to be
sure. Should I enter the lack of license documentation as a bug?

-Gus

Patrick G. Heck
Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
100 CambridgePark Drive, Suite 400