From Digby <li...@digby.net>
Subject Re: Problem with namespaces jstl / xml
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 09:52:18 GMT
I guess this is a namespace-uri issue, after lots of digging around.

Please could someone explain what my xpath should be to output the
version number of the following (atom) xml (either in JSTL or plain old
xpath? I just can't get it.

<feed version="0.3" xml:lang="en-US" xmlns="http://purl.org/atom/ns#">
</feed>

Many thanks.