From "Brian Battersby" <brian...@rnktel.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Requests using the IO taglib
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 01:14:35 GMT
Thank you for your response Hassan,

The data I am trying to retrieve is in the following format:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  <soap:Body>
    <GetSubjectStatusListResponse xmlns="http://216.143.130.38/">
      <GetSubjectStatusListResult>
        <SubjectData>
          <Dnis>long</Dnis>
          <NumConnections>int</NumConnections>
          <NumWaiting>int</NumWaiting>
        </SubjectData>
        <SubjectData>
          <Dnis>long</Dnis>
          <NumConnections>int</NumConnections>
          <NumWaiting>int</NumWaiting>
        </SubjectData>
      </GetSubjectStatusListResult>
    </GetSubjectStatusListResponse>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I need to get the data back in XML format so I can parse out the individual
elements.  For some reason, I was expecting the above response.  Now I
didn't write the Web Service.  Do you think that the Web Service is not
sending back the proper SOAP response?

Thank you,
Brian Battersby