From Oded Arbel <o...@m-wise.com>
Subject autogenerating resource for taglibs-i18n
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:27:29 GMT

Hi guys.

I've started to use taglibs-i18n in my project, and I was wandering if
its possible to automatically generate the base resource files for
taglibs-i18n's <i18n:bundle> automatically from my JSP files ?

I've looked in the web, but either I don't know what to search for, or
it doesn't exist, and the taglibs-i18n documentation is silent on the
subject.

TIA

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9611212 (204)
+972-54-7340014

::..
Reasons to Run Away 48-"The statue weighs 20 pounds and the sandbag is
only 3."