From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response Tag Library
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 23:46:27 GMT
On 1/9/06, Stephen Caine <stephen@commongrnd.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> What has taken the place of the Response Tag library?  I note that it
> has been deprecated.

<snip/>

Some combination of JSTL and EL, on a case-by-case basis.

> We have found an apparent bug with the tag: setHeader.

<snap/>

Please file a report in bugzilla [1] under component "Taglibs".
However, please note that deprecated taglibs:

 * are not actively maintained, so it may be a while before the patch is applied

 * will most likely not see another release, and you will have to
build from the sources to incorporate any changes made to the
repository

IMO, filing bug tickets is helpful to other users nevertheless, so
please do so if you feel it will help others.

-Rahul

[1] http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

> Thank you,
>
> Stephen Caine