From lk <ce...@email.it>
Subject How to generate subject at runtime (Mailer2 Tag)
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 11:49:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Mailer2 to send automatic mail to some address.
I would like to generate automatically the subject passing a variable
but I can't!

My code is:
<mt:mail
	from="anAddress@pippo.com"
	subject="<% out.system(request.getParameter('titolo'));%>"
	server="mailServer"
	username="username"
	password="passwrod"
	background="false"
	type="multipart/alternative"

I've tried both way to add a variable (scliplet and c:out tag) but
nothing: the subject I get contains exactly the code I've put in the
subject parameter.

Any idea?

Thanks

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando
qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=8-5