From Gaurav Arora <gaurav-li...@codercorp.com>
Subject Re: Updated log taglib?
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:25:06 GMT
The project I am working on may need to use the taglib. I will definitely try my best to patch
it and send the patch on the list. I was thinking of patching the benchmark taglib as well
to use a variable instead of printing the time.

I haven't contributed to the ASF projects(mainly because I come from the scripting world)
before so I was wondering if there is a process that needs to be followed. Should patches
and such be discussed with other developers on the dev mailing list first?

Thanks,
Gaurav