From Myriam Kaye <myri...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Kaye, Myriam is out of the office.
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:28:36 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  2008-11-21 and will not return until
2008-11-24.

I am out of the office, but will respond to your message when I return.
Young Lee (youngl@ca.ibm.com) is my primary backup for DB2 or Brio. Marco
Norbiato and Lana Mai are my secondary backups for DB2.  For SWGEU website
issues please contain Pat Senior or Stephen Retchford.  For any other
issues contact John Jenkins.  John and Young know how to contact me in an
emergency.