From Stuart Thiel <stuart.th...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert String to Date in EL?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:11:32 GMT
Nope, its to convert a string to a date. I think BalusC is the answer
(ranked 246 or something). While the initial question was not what you were
looking for, the reason I suggested you have a read is because you can
often learn a lot of other things (in particular what you are looking for),
and I'm suspecting you didn't take that advice here.