tomee-users mailing list archives

From Per Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: HOWTO OpenEJB and HSqlDB
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 08:15:08 GMT
Hi David,

firstly: Thank you for support. It works.

I've never appreciated that its not a standard access. For me it looks clear
to define a datasource by name and access it by java:name. But you absolutly
right. I use java to create vendor and plattform undependend appls. And i
dont want to use vendor specific things. But as i said before, i've never
tried to use the appl with another AS. So it hasn't come to my mind until
now :-).

The second datasource will be treated different in my code. I determine a
unique id which never has to be determined twice. So the noTx datasource has
autocommit true in connection usage. But its still the same physical
datasource.

Thanks alot for help
Per