tomee-users mailing list archives

From Markus Wolf <mar...@emedia-solutions-wolf.de>
Subject Re: Unit Testing EJB with Junit4
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:09:06 GMT
Hi David,

> Well, if the above approach of removing the sun javaee api jar doesn't
> fix things than perhaps there is something going on with JPA related
> class enhancing, but I'd guess the "do not use at runtime" jar is the
> bigger suspect.

I'll tracked it down. :)
You mentioning about class enhancing let me thought about it. I'll have
to preenhance my classes for OpenJPA to have them available in unit
tests. I haven't done till now, because deploying into my appserver is
enhancing at runtime.
Thanks for your help. It does work pretty well now.

Markus