tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tom Purcell <tpurc...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject InitialContext JNDI Lookup
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:55:35 GMT

Hello

I have created an EJB3 stateless session bean using annotations (no
deployment descriptors) and packed it into a jar and packed the jar into an
ear (there is no web app yet and, therefore, no war). The ear successfully
deploys to a Geronimo/Tomcat 2.0-M2 server.

The problem I'm having is in the lookup from my client. I'm new to OpenEJB
and Geronimo but not to EJB. I'm setting properties, giving them to the
InitialContext and doing a lookup. But a lookup on what? What is the format
for the JNDI name I wnat to find? I've tried a number of combinations with
no luck.

Thanks
Tom