tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tom Purcell <tpurc...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject Re: InitialContext JNDI Lookup
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:23:26 GMT

Hello

Thanks for the response. Here's my bean and the interfaces:

@Stateless
public class ConferenceCallSchedulerBean implements
ConferenceCallSchedulerLocal, ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote{
    <methods>
{

@Local
public interface ConferenceCallSchedulerLocal{
    <methods>
{

@Remote
public interface ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote{
    <methods>
{

Here are the look up strings I tried:
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/env/com.chariotsolutions.soalab.ccs.ejb.ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/env/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/env/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/env/ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"com.chariotsolutions.soalab.ccs.ejb.ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr =
"ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/com.chariotsolutions.soalab.ccs.ejb.ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"java:/com.chariotsolutions.soalab.ccs.ejb.ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr =
"java:/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:/ConferenceCallScheduler";

I also tried a bean definition that looked like this:

@Stateless(name="ConferenceCallScheduler",
mappedName="ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler")
public class ConferenceCallSchedulerBean implements
ConferenceCallSchedulerLocal, ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote{
    <methods>
{

With these lookups:
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/env/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/env/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"java:comp/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:comp/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"java:/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "java:/ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler";
            lookupStr =
"ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler/ConferenceCallSchedulerRemote";
            lookupStr = "ejb/ConferenceCallScheduler";

Thanks
Tom