tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin Project
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:55:05 GMT
Hi All,
    It seems there is a great interest in this idea so I am ready to get
started on this.  Ideally, we need a place for the source code, for
documentation and such.  Here are my ideas:

Source: Create a directory at the repository root called "tools" and within
it have a project root for "openejb-eclipse"
Documentation: Wiki.  We should have a wiki location/namespace/whatever for
all Eclipse specification, efforts and documentation.
Collaboration: #openejb on irc.freenode.net and user/dev emails.  (Prepend
the emails with [openejb-eclipse])
Issues: We need a module for the "openejb-eclipse" project

Please provide feedback on the above.  As for getting started, I need
volunteers.  Please email me directly, without emailing the lists, with your
contact information:

Name
Email
IRC Handle(s)
IM Handle(s)

Once we have the details straightened out, we will get together to discuss
this further.  Take care,

Jeremy