tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin Project
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 03:48:56 GMT
Hi All,
    Please excuse the request for contact information offline.  While the
gesture was heart felt, it can be seen as a request to do offline
development and that is not at all what was intended.  All collaboration for
this project will be done the same way that we collaborate on OpenEJB
development.  Sorry for any confusion.

Take care,

Jeremy