tomee-users mailing list archives

From endium <natha...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: need help getting quartz-ra.rar file to deploy
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 17:05:15 GMT

I'm using maven. Do I need the openejb-core or openejb-standalone? Using
openejb-core, it seems to be configuring and loading the rar, but later it's
giving a ClassNotFoundException for the quartz activation spec:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec

I'm setting my properties like this:
		properties.setProperty("Default MDB Container.MessageListenerInterface",
"org.quartz.Job");
		properties.setProperty("Default MDB Container.ActivationSpecClass",
				"org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec");

I tried  manually adding the activation spec class to the build path and I
got this:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: That type of ActicationSpec not
supported: class