tomee-users mailing list archives

From endium <natha...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: need help getting quartz-ra.rar file to deploy
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:53:17 GMT

Thanks for all of your quick responses. I tried doing what you said, and this
is the output:

19:48:37,785 DEBUG OpenEjbTest:31 - Set Initial Context
Apache OpenEJB 3.1-SNAPSHOT    build: 20080719-01:24
http://openejb.apache.org/
INFO - openejb.home =
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb
INFO - openejb.base =
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=thedb, type=Resource, provider-id=Default JDBC
Database)
INFO - Found PersistenceModule in classpath:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes
INFO - Found EjbModule in classpath:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
INFO - Extracting jar:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra.rar
INFO - Extracted path:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra
INFO - Configuring enterprise application:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra.rar
INFO - Enterprise application
"/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra.rar"
loaded.
INFO - Configuring enterprise application:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
INFO - Auto-configuring a message driven bean TimerJob destination TimerJob
to be destinationType javax.jms.Queue
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Stateless Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default Stateless Container)
INFO - Auto-creating a container for bean ItemDAOHibernate:
Container(type=STATELESS, id=Default Stateless Container)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default MDB Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default MDB Container)
INFO - Auto-creating a container for bean TimerJob: Container(type=MESSAGE,
id=Default MDB Container)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default JMS Resource Adapter, type=Resource,
provider-id=Default JMS Resource Adapter)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=TimerJob, type=Resource, provider-id=Default
Queue)
INFO - Auto-creating a Resource with id 'TimerJob' of type 'javax.jms.Queue
for 'TimerJob'.
INFO - Configuring PersistenceUnit(name=daoexample,
provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence)
INFO - Auto-creating a Resource with id 'thedbNonJta' of type 'DataSource
for 'daoexample'.
INFO - Configuring Service(id=thedbNonJta, type=Resource, provider-id=thedb)
INFO - Adjusting daoexample <non-jta-data-source> to 'thedbNonJta'
INFO - Enterprise application
"/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes"
loaded.
INFO - Assembling app:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra.rar
INFO - start quartz!!!
INFO - Deployed
Application(path=/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/test-classes/quartz-ra.rar)
INFO - Assembling app:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
INFO - PersistenceUnit(name=daoexample,
provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence)
INFO - Hibernate EntityManager 3.2.1.GA
INFO - Hibernate Annotations 3.2.1.GA
INFO - Hibernate 3.2.6
INFO - hibernate.properties not found
INFO - Bytecode provider name : cglib
INFO - using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
INFO - Reading mappings from resource : META-INF/orm.xml
INFO - Binding entity from annotated class: com.example.entity.Item
INFO - Bind entity com.example.entity.Item on table Item
INFO - Initializing connection provider:
org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider
INFO - Using provided datasource
INFO - RDBMS: HSQL Database Engine, version: 1.8.0
INFO - JDBC driver: HSQL Database Engine Driver, version: 1.8.0
INFO - Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
INFO - Transaction strategy:
org.hibernate.ejb.transaction.JoinableCMTTransactionFactory
INFO - instantiating TransactionManagerLookup:
org.apache.openejb.hibernate.TransactionManagerLookup
INFO - instantiated TransactionManagerLookup
INFO - Automatic flush during beforeCompletion(): disabled
INFO - Automatic session close at end of transaction: disabled
INFO - JDBC batch size: 15
INFO - JDBC batch updates for versioned data: disabled
INFO - Scrollable result sets: enabled
INFO - JDBC3 getGeneratedKeys(): disabled
INFO - Connection release mode: auto
INFO - Default batch fetch size: 1
INFO - Generate SQL with comments: disabled
INFO - Order SQL updates by primary key: disabled
INFO - Order SQL inserts for batching: disabled
INFO - Query translator: org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
INFO - Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
INFO - Query language substitutions: {}
INFO - JPA-QL strict compliance: enabled
INFO - Second-level cache: enabled
INFO - Query cache: disabled
INFO - Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.NoCacheProvider
INFO - Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
INFO - Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
INFO - Statistics: disabled
INFO - Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
INFO - Default entity-mode: pojo
INFO - Named query checking : enabled
INFO - building session factory
INFO - Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured
INFO - Running hbm2ddl schema export
INFO - exporting generated schema to database
INFO - schema export complete
INFO - Jndi(name=ItemDAOHibernateLocal) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=ItemDAOHibernate)
INFO - Jndi(name=ItemServiceLocal) --> Ejb(deployment-id=ItemService)
INFO - Undeploying app:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
INFO - closing
ERROR - Application could not be deployed:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
/Users/Hoshi/Documents/Programming/Hibernate/DaoProjectOpenEjb/target/classes:
Error deploying 'TimerJob'.  Exception: class
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Deployment 'TimerJob' has message
listener interface org.quartz.Job but this MDB container only supports
interface javax.jms.MessageListener: Deployment 'TimerJob' has message
listener interface org.quartz.Job but this MDB container only supports
interface javax.jms.MessageListener
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:601)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:342)
	at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:259)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:291)
	at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:270)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:63)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
	at
org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
	at com.example.openejb.OpenEjbTest.setInitialContext(OpenEjbTest.java:64)
	at
com.example.dao.hibernate.ItemDAOHibernateTest.setUpBeforeClass(ItemDAOHibernateTest.java:22)
	at
	at
	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runBefores(ClassRoadie.java:49)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:36)
	at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:42)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:45)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Error deploying 'TimerJob'.
Exception: class org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Deployment 'TimerJob'
has message listener interface org.quartz.Job but this MDB container only
supports interface javax.jms.MessageListener: Deployment 'TimerJob' has
message listener interface org.quartz.Job but this MDB container only
supports interface javax.jms.MessageListener
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EjbJarBuilder.deploy(EjbJarBuilder.java:75)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:548)
	... 32 more
Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Deployment 'TimerJob' has
message listener interface org.quartz.Job but this MDB container only
supports interface javax.jms.MessageListener
	at org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer.deploy(MdbContainer.java:119)
	at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EjbJarBuilder.deploy(EjbJarBuilder.java:73)
	... 33 more