tomee-users mailing list archives

From endium <natha...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Web Service WSDL Location
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:12:13 GMT

I am doing some unit testing using web services. I tried following the
example web service project as a guide. I am getting:
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR:
Problem parsing 'http://localhost:4204/ZipCodeWidget?wsdl'.:

I think this is because I am specifying the wrong wsdl location. I have no
idea really what to specify, from the example project it looks like the
default is the name of the webservice implementation class. That's not
working for me though.