tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: need help getting quartz-ra.rar file to deploy
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:19:16 GMT
Ok. On second thought, try removing these two parameters:

> 		properties.setProperty("Default MDB
> Container.MessageListenerInterface",
> "org.quartz.Job");
> 		properties.setProperty("Default MDB Container.ActivationSpecClass",
> 				"org.jboss.resource.adapter.quartz.inflow.QuartzActivationSpec");

We should be auto-creating an MDB container and ResourceAdapter
specifically for the in-bound connector.  What happened here is that
the properties for the Default MDB Container where changed for Quartz
(listener interface and activationspec) but it's still pointing to the
ActiveMQ ResourceAdapter.  If you delete these two lines then we'll
safely determine that there is no MDB container configured to handle
the MessageListenerInterface of your MDB and one will be created using
your Quartz ResourceAdapter.

-David