tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException on JNDI lookup
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:47:07 GMT

On Jul 9, 2008, at 2:34 AM, chawax wrote:

> Yes, that was the problem ! I replaced <local> with <business-local>
> and
> everything works perfect now !
> Thanks a lot David.

Looks like we did have some validation logic in there for checking
usage of the <remote> and <local> elements, but it only kicked in if
you also specify the related <home> or <local-home> interface.

I've fixed that and also made the code check for this very specific
mistake and issue an appropriate message.  We now have about 44
different error messages we're prepared to issue in regards to misuse
of either the <home>, <remote>, <local-home>, <local>, <business-

local> and <business-remote> elements.  That should be enough :)

-David