tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: need help getting quartz-ra.rar file to deploy
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 03:38:43 GMT
Hmm. Not sure why, but it looks like the modules are getting deployed
individually and not as one ear.

Is it possible you could upload a small maven project that has all the
right bits?  Should only need the MDB, TestCase, and maven pom.  You
can attach it here:

I'll use it as a template and make any changes necessary in OpenEJB or
the project to get it running.

-David