tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ldap Jaas and standalone container
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 02:12:35 GMT
Thiago:
I still think there's some misunderstanding. I have created the
MyLdapLogin configuration, the issue is telling openEJB to use it.

To make thinks simpler, how can I tell openEjb to use SQLLogin. Please
note that I am using openEJB from the command wrapper using:

${openejb.base}/bin/openejb start

Thank you in advance.

?