tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ldap Jaas and standalone container
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:39:20 GMT
>From org.apache.openejb.core.security.SecurityServiceImpl:

public UUID login(String realmName, String username, String password) throws LoginException
{
    if (realmName == null){
        realmName = getRealmName();
    }
    LoginContext context = new LoginContext(realmName, new UsernamePasswordCallbackHandler(username,
password));
    context.login();

    Subject subject = context.getSubject();

    UUID token = registerSubject(subject);
    contexts.put(token, context);

    return token;
}

realmName in the method arg is being called with null value. Which
results in the default value being used. The default value for realmName
is "PropertiesLogin" declared in AbstractSecurityService class.

I was not able to dig further. Help from the development team will be
appreciated.

Thank you.