tomee-users mailing list archives

From rnieto <gamma_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:25:24 GMT

Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> Hi,
>
> not sure to understand the question/issue.
> Tomcat is responsible for managing Servlet filters and OpenEJB does not
> skip them.
>
> Hope it helps
> Jean-Louis

I've added the SPNEGO servlet filter on my tomcat instance (
http://spnego.sourceforge.net/spnego_tomcat.html ), and it seems that any
request to the web service skips the additional filter. Upon debugging
deeply on the tomcat source, I've found that when I try to request pages in
root or other directories it picks-up the thing I added on the filter chain.
When I try to access any of my webservices it seems to always not pick-up
anything in the filter-chain.

My filter url is: "/*"

It is able to capture:
/hello.jsp