tomee-users mailing list archives

From rnieto <gamma_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Servlet Filters (or Valves) and OpenEJB
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:24:46 GMT
I've tried attaching the SpNegoSecurityService, and it seems to be being
initialised by tomcat properly:
"Configuring Service(id=SpnegoSecurityService, type=SecurityService,
provider-id=SpnegoSecurityService)"

But I think the filter's not being invoked at all. I've tried debugging it
and no calls were made to it.

I've tried adding the created filter to the web.xml of tomcat and openejb,
but it fails to initialise:
SEVERE: Exception starting filter SpnegoHttpFilter
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/openejb/loader/SystemInstance

Which I'm thinking is the wrong way to initialise it (even though the
tomcat-loader jar is beside the spnego jar). Is there any other
configuration I should do for the filter to be attached to the instance of
openejb? (I haven't seen any documentation on how to do this, aside from the
tomcat filters).