tomee-users mailing list archives

From khoehn <kho...@etranscor.com>
Subject Inject CDI Objects into MDB's
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 03:08:13 GMT
Hello,

I have a MDB and I want to Inject an object into it to perform some tasks.
When I run this in a test via openejb.embedded the CDI object is null.  Is
this functionality supported in OpenEJB?

OpenEJB version 4.0.0-beta-1

@MessageDriven(
    mappedName = "jms/DataMigrationQueue",
    messageListenerInterface=MessageListener.class,
    activationConfig = {
       @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationName",
propertyValue = "jms/DataMigrationQueue"),
       @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
       @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "messageSelector",
propertyValue = "catalog = 'xxx' and table = 'xxx'")
    })
public class MigrationMessageListener implements MessageListener
{
    @Inject
    private MigrationService migrationService;

    @Override
    public void onMessage(Message message)
    {
        System.out.println(migrationService);