tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Krier <alexis.kr...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: OpenEjb testing EJB 2.1 with websphere jars
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:31:49 GMT
Yep you were right, once I've isolated the classic EJB classes, all went
right.
I've had another problem with a class which excpected a specific jar in
the IBM JDK so I've add it and there was no more problem.

No This server is going really fast to start up during JUnit, I'm
impressed. We are starting to build many test with it so everything is
not tested yet, but men, it's working!

It is so quick and stable than I prefer to use it to debug my ejb than
the websphere inside RAD which is ... well you know^^

Thank you