tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Krier <alexis.kr...@laposte.net>
Subject OpenEjb testing EJB 2.1 with websphere jars
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:55:19 GMT
Hello
Ok I've deployed EJB 2.1  in my JUNIT without problem now
but when I try to deploy EJB created for websphere, I have a strange error which use some
ibm classes.

whereas I have set my exclude like this
p.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.include", ".*myproject/target/classes.*");
p.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.exclude", ".*com.ibm.*");
p.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.filter.descriptors", "true");

ejb jar is simple
XHome
 XLocalHome
 XLocal
 XSession
 Stateless
 Container

error is strange with an IBM ref
 javax.ejb.EJBException: Cannot obtain a free instance.; nested exception is:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/CORBA/iiop/ObjectURL
    at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.convertException(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:365)
    at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:288)
    at $Proxy46.getBeneficiary(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory.init_implClassCtor(WsnInitialContextFactory.java:172)
    at com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WsnInitialContextFactory.java:112)
er.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)

I think I'm loading bad librairies but I can't figure out which ones

Thank you

Alexis

> Message du 02/11/11 23:30
> De : "David Blevins"
> A : users@openejb.apache.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: OpenEjb testing EJB 2.1
>

> On Nov 2, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Alexis Krier wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I was looking to test my old 2.1 EJB with this example:
> > https://github.com/apache/openejb/tree/trunk/openejb/examples/component-interfaces
> >
> > I have the EJBHome & EJBObject ok
> > but where is my SessionBean? I suppose it is "FriendlyPerson" but this is not implementing
SessionBean.

> > Will I have to modify all my old sessionBeans to match "FriendlyPerson" way?
>
> We have full support for EJB 1.1 through 3.1, so you should be able to test them as they
are. That example shows that you can still use EJB 2.x features with an EJB 3.x bean. All
EJB 2.x should work fine.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net