tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activate JMS persistence on TomEE
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:30:51 GMT

On Nov 4, 2011, at 7:33 AM, seb55555 wrote:

> So, I tried to configure the broker with xbean like this :

The "BrokerXmlConfig = xbean:path/to/activemq.xml" approach does work, but you have to add
some libraries to get them to work.

At minimum:

  - xbean-spring
  - spring

That might be it, not sure.  Some verification would great for anyone who uses it.

We have a test in the build that uses that style and reruns some basic JMS tests:

  container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/core/mdb/AmqXmlTest.java

Some documentation on that would be excellent.  An accurate list of jars and links to maven
central would be useful.

We could maybe even make an xbean-brokerconfig zip file in the build or something for people
to download.

-David