tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Embeeded Progress Monitor
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 17:06:19 GMT
yep i understand,

however it is hard to know before starting how many beans are "to deploy".

we could do something like: send an event when we know everything, send a
event by bean...but i think it will have performance issues and i'm not
sure it is exactly what you want since the first phase will probably be as
longer as the second.

- Romain