tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activate JMS persistence on TomEE
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:59:02 GMT
Hi,

i don't know if it is gmail but i don't see your conf.

here is how to configure the activemq broker through the
activemqresourceadatper:

http://openejb.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html
you can specify a activems.xml file. To activate the persistence see
http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html

- Romain