tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Embeeded Progress Monitor
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:16:54 GMT
Hi,

can you give more informations about the usage please? just the startup?

if yes i think the easier way is to parse logs (redirecting them in a
bytebuffer for instance).

another to try (but i think it is not exactly what you want) is to
implement an openejb service to get deployements information. I have no
ready to use example (:s)) but you can have a look to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/server/openejb-rest/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/server/rest/RESTService.java
(and
ignore rest stuff).

- Romain