tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Embeeded Progress Monitor
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:46:03 GMT

On Nov 9, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> yep i understand,
>
> however it is hard to know before starting how many beans are "to deploy".
>
> we could do something like: send an event when we know everything, send a
> event by bean...but i think it will have performance issues and i'm not
> sure it is exactly what you want since the first phase will probably be as
> longer as the second.

CDI events come to mind.  There are a few places in our code I was thinking CDI events might
be nice.  The multicast/multipoint "node added" and "node removed" events were rolling around
my brain last week.

How to pull that off isn't exactly clear, but it's certainly an interesting itch to scratch.

-David