tomee-users mailing list archives

From debalguha <debalg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Transaction support of TOMEE
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 04:11:20 GMT
Hi Romain,

Did all that you have suggested. Now in my servlet, how do I get a handle to
the UserTransaction object, I have not declared/bound that to JNDI. The link
http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html does not talk anything
about declaring UserTransaction as a resource.

Or do you rekon, I have to create it manually inside my servlet and enlist
the resources and programatically begin/end/commit/rollback the
transactions?

Would be great if somebody shares a small demo web app along with config
details.

Thanks