tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:12:43 GMT
Maybe ask netbeans guys or install mvn, the plugin has no original stuff

http://wiki.netbeans.org/MavenBestPractices#Binding_Maven_goals_to_IDE_actions

https://github.com/rmannibucau/JeBlog with

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml