tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 06:07:20 GMT
Remove snapshot ;)

for the datasource a default one is provided if you didnt define any. you
can still override tomee.xml putting it in src/main/conf

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

> how i can resolve?
>

> 2014-02-02 Mauro Chi <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
>
>> the target/apache.tomee/webapps/wev-inf/class/META-inf/persistence.xml
>> that it is generated with tomee pluin mavem :
>>
>> <persistence version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
>>              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>              xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
>> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
>>     <persistence-unit name="book-pu" transaction-type="JTA">
>>         <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>
>>         <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>
>>         <properties>
>>             <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
>> value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
>>         </properties>
>>     </persistence-unit>
>> </persistence>
>>
>> but the   <b>  <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>
 </b>
where

http://wiki.netbeans.org/MavenBestPractices#Binding_Maven_goals_to_IDE_actions

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml