tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the openshift tomee plugin
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 06:03:38 GMT
Hi

password can be put in $HOME/.openshift/express.conf:
maven_plugin_password = base64(clear password), login too (key
default_rhlogin).

to install tomee you need to be able to update the server (= not use
public openshift), if so just use the diy like in this post
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/tomee-on-openshift-with-maven/
where you basically update tomee+your app on openshift
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau