tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when I am not removing kaha db folder and then restarting tomee, I am not able to view queue attributes using jconsole monitoring tool,queues are displayed as folders (rather than endpoint) in jconsole
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:53:06 GMT
Hi

I used that pom to test quickly:
https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/8dba288509366e6e5521994bab37eaf3

created a listener like:

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination",
propertyValue = "test"),
        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue")
})
public class Listener implements MessageListener {
    @Override
    public void onMessage(final Message message) {
        System.out.println(message);
    }
}

and a sender:

@Singleton
@Startup
@TransactionManagement(BEAN)
public class Sender {
    @Resource
    private SessionContext ctx;

    @Inject
    @JMSConnectionFactory("JMSConnectionFactory")
    private JMSContext jms;

    @Resource(name = "test")
    private Queue queue;

    private final AtomicBoolean running = new AtomicBoolean();

    @PostConstruct
    private void send() {
        running.compareAndSet(false, true);
        ctx.getBusinessObject(Sender.class).async();
    }

    @PreDestroy
    private void stop() {
        running.compareAndSet(true, false);
    }

    @Asynchronous
    public void async() {
        int i = 0;
        while (running.get()) {
            jms.createProducer().send(queue, "test " + i++);
            try {
                sleep(50);
            } catch (InterruptedException e) {
                Thread.interrupted();
            }
        }
    }
}

But I didn't reproduce your issue. Only difference I had is removing your
datasources from tomee.xml so wonder if it can't be related to your
XADataSource usage? Did you try without or with a plain JtaManaged=false
datasource?

Romain Manni-Bucau