tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite classloading and tomee ear
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:53:36 GMT
depends how ignite is configure the serialize the data, if using plain
byte[] then it works since it doesnt need the classloader until it loads
back the data which is likely done
in the right classloader.

Also depends if you set a classloader to the cache and if you set the right
one or not at that moment.

Romain Manni-Bucau