tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee - Websphere MQ properties
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:14:53 GMT
Hi

if you manage to identify which class represents the "connection pool" and
which one the "session pool" then you can use the setters (or constructor)
through tomee resource instantiation mecanism -
http://tomee.apache.org/admin/configuration/resources.html - and
potentially link them between them using a reference ($service - <Service>
- or @resource - <Resource> - from memory)

Romain Manni-Bucau