tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee - Websphere MQ properties
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 10:00:11 GMT
Do you have a bit more context on the recommendations made - are there
specifically plugged in somewhere, in another app server for example? I
have been looking at a WMQ setup configured in a similar way to yours, but
I'm not seeing those settings on either the resource adapter or the
activation spec.

As Romain says, if we can figure out what class/object those values need to
end up on, we should be able to help you configure it.

Jon