tomee-users mailing list archives

From mukund19 <smukund1...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying WAR in TomEE
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 22:37:24 GMT
I have my WAR inside webapps of TomEE. After delpoying, when I try to run the
application, it says it is not able to see the classes that are present
under Project/WEB-INF/classes.

I created the WAR file from eclipse by right clicking the project and
selecting Export as WAR file.

I also tried packaging those classes into a separate jar and loaded that jar
under WEB-INF/lib.

I am not sure why it is not able to see the classes that are undeployed
under WEB-INF/classes.

Could someone please help me with this ?

Error Log :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
com.app.auth.AuthenticationService
    com.app.auth.AuthenticationInit.doInit(AuthenticationInit.java:14)
    org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.InitiatorInfo.doInit(InitiatorInfo.java:148)

org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.InitiatorInfo.newInitiator(InitiatorInfo.java:143)
    org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.PageDefinition.doInit(PageDefinition.java:396)
    org.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.Initiators.doInit(Initiators.java:58)
    org.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.UiEngineImpl.execNewPage0(UiEngineImpl.java:378)
    org.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.UiEngineImpl.execNewPage(UiEngineImpl.java:312)

org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutServlet.process(DHtmlLayoutServlet.java:215)

org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutServlet.doGet(DHtmlLayoutServlet.java:136)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:624)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:731)
    org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)