tomee-users mailing list archives

From "ross.cohen" <ross.cohen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAR deployment
Date Wed, 29 May 2019 14:40:22 GMT
jgallimore wrote
> I know its been a while... I did just commit a patch for this issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2532 and I'd be curious if
> this
> helps with this issue at all. I'll run my own test when I get a sec, but
> if
> you're able to give it a go, that would be awesome.
>
> Jon

Whoa -- I figured this issue was forgotten.   I promise to check this out in
7.1.1  --  I would check it out now, but unfortunately, I'm in the middle of
a migration, and still haven't had a chance to grok the Tomee build process
(never cared for Maven, and never had a pressing need to learn Git).  Being
vaguely aware of how lame that sounds, I figure it's time to finally do
something about it -- if only so that I can be a bit of use here.  The bad
news I won't be able to spend any time on this until sometime in late June
(at the earliest).   So if you can wait that long for me to get back you, I
certainly will.   Sorry for being such a toad -- especially after you guys
went the extra distance ...

Ross