tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: cxf version change between 7.0.5 to 7.1.0
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 22:54:15 GMT
yes i agree the version numbers look the same.

but there are some big changes somewhere affecting the JSON output
because for example java.util.Date is being converted differently in
7.0.5 and 7.1.0

in moment.js for 7.0.5 i have to use
moment(value.time).format('lll')

whereas in 7.1.0 i can use
moment(value).format('lll')

the handling of booleans must be the same although keycloak are using a
strange format for their getter and setters

On 28/05/2019 17:29, César Hernández Mendoza wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
> Replying in line:
>
> it seems that the version of cxf in 7.0.5 successfully converts the
>> boolean fields to true, but the one in 7.1.0 doesn't
> As far as I see, TomEE 7.0.5 [1] and  7.1.0 [2] are both using cxf 3.1.15
> version and johnzon 1.0.1
>

> it works using 7.0.5 but not with 7.1.0
>
> Can you please share the logs you are getting when the client is not
> working on 7.1.0.
> An example project would be useful to replicate the scenario locally too.
>

> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/f6d053a6289d7ff5f0bd71ad041ca80831427bf9/pom.xml#L106
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/f6d053a6289d7ff5f0bd71ad041ca80831427bf9/pom.xml#L136
>
> [2]
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/8c6358cca46e431df78fc9c7d818259a9ba8635b/pom.xml#L107
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/8c6358cca46e431df78fc9c7d818259a9ba8635b/pom.xml#L137
>

> El mié., 22 may. 2019 a las 11:31, Matthew Broadhead
> (<matthew.broadhead@nbmlaw.co.uk.invalid>) escribió:
>
>> actually wouldn't it be johnzon that has changed its behaviour?
>>
>> On 22/05/2019 17:19, Matthew Broadhead wrote:
>>> i am using keycloak 4.5.0 for my security.  when i post a
>>> org.keycloak.representations.idm.UserRepresentation using cxf
>>> webclient it works using 7.0.5 but not with 7.1.0
>>>
>>> e.g.
>>> userRepresentation.setEnabled(true);